Thursday, July 23, 2009

7 Months

Things Owen does now:
  • sits by himself
  • reaches for toys, paper, food, basically anything he's not suppose to have...
  • grabs above said objects and passes them from hand to hand
  • puts everything in his mouth (favorites include cell phones, keys, paper, your nose)
  • pulls himself to a stand, particularly when Mama's not looking
  • stands for a long time at a surface usually the window or his toy
  • cruises the furniture
  • pets (and chases) the cats
  • crawls with his belly on or off the ground depending on his mood
  • drums on whatever hard surface is in front of him
  • "chews" his food
  • throws temper tantrums
Generally speaking though, he's a very good baby. He's been to several picnics and family dinners at restaurants and he is a charmer. I love seeing bits of his personality developing even though I can see I'm in trouble because he's got a bit of a stubborn streak in him (he got that from his dad too!)

I am soooo content with my life right now. I really cannot imagine going back to school and eventually work even though I know I need to.And the time will come when I want to go back, but as of right now, I wish we could freeze time at seven months.

1 comment:

Melanie Eccles said...

unfortunately, I have had a fever and almost every other flu symptom. It pretty much sucks. This is my 3rd sickness in 2 months.