My stress level has been off the charts lately. And I honestly can't blame it on the birth control pills this time. Between schoolwork, home up-keep, "us" time, and providing for a completely dependent child, I can't keep up! Let's just say it's been a tense past couple of weeks, it's my fault, and I cannot wait until Spring Break.
Owen's sleeping intermittently through the night: sometimes I'll get a good night's rest, other times I won't. I'm kinda convince that he'll be an early teether, because he's drooling up a storm and fussy for no reason.
I have to share my most recent "Elizabeth's a total idiot" story: my grandma sent us a package in the mail for Owen recently. Inside the UPS box were 2 smaller boxes wrapped in (adorable) wrapping paper. I'm home by myself, Owen's asleep, so I decide to open the presents (you know I just can't resist!). The first box is full of some cute outfits that he can wear later on; the second box is an clothes iron shaped steamer. Ok. Great. So, I figured that my grandma just wanted Owen's clothes pressed at all times or something like that. Weird. Kinda, er, pushy, unreasonable, whatever. I didn't open it completely to check it out, just figured I'd look at it never, er later when I showed Matt. So, Matt gets home and my sister is over, and I say "hey, check out what grandma sent us..." I proceded to show off the cute clothes, and then pull out the steamer with a "and this will prolly sit on the shelf." Matt hums, and ha-s over it and I go to put it back and the box falls out of my hand. I think "Great, now I have to call and thank grandma for this rediculous gift and tell her I broke it." The lid of the box pops open without a thud. I look in the box and it's a stuffed monkey! HA! I was soooo wrong! Matt & April lost it! That's what I get for not checking inside the box! Thanks for the steamer, Grandma!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment