I am constantly amazed at how my little boy is becoming my little man more and more everyday. I was looking at pictures recently of him while we were in the hospital, and cannot believe that the fragile newborn is now my giggling bouncy boy. I can sit him up in the corner of the couch and face him to "talk" with him. He stays there, and will carry on a conversation with me even if it's not in a language I understand. When he smiles, it melts my heart! He will greet Matt or I when we enter a room by looking us in the eye and then grinning ear-to-ear with a squeal. He is coming into his own, and I cannot wait to see what the next 3 months will bring.
March 20, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
3 Months
I cannot believe how fast 3 months has gone. There are times when it seems like the days drag on, there are weeks when it seems it has been the same day for 7 days, but looking back there is no way that it has been 3 whole months since my life has changed. I never realized how incredibly selfish I was and how I complained constantly about what little responsibility I actually had. Now I have been entrusted with the welfare and happiness of another being, of another life! My life is not my own anymore; and while my human mind still has a hard time grasping that concept at times, it is the most rewarding, the most maturing thing that could ever happen to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay!!!!!!
(Sorry, that's a lame comment.)
Post a Comment