Could I have really gone (almost) 3 months without an update. Yeah, probably. Sorry...
Looking back, what has happened the past 3 months? Well, personally I finished off the semester with a 3.8 GPA and 2 clinical rotations (the last one I l-o-v-ed!) But you're really not here to read about me!
Let's see, stats first. At the last dr. appointment, Owen was 16lbs 4oz, 27" long. We've recently measured him again and he's 28" long. How'd I get such a big boy? Solid foods were started months ago, and he's had a plethora of "tastes" - ice cream, ketchup, french fries, coffee, juice, bbq sauce, frosting, you know all the stuff I'm not suppose to give him! He particularly likes chocolate milkshakes. And grabbing for any of my food; once, an entire taco landed on the floor!
He sits up by himself, and as of Monday night will stand by himself. I swear we're going to ski[ the rolling, crawling, and walking stages to go right to running. He wants to go! He's an outdoorsman, too. Every chance we get we try to do something with him outside, and he loves it! He is mesmorized by the cars that fly down the road.
Now that I'm home for a few months, I'm going to try a feeding/napping schedule. He likes to catnap (Urg!) and eat when he wants to eat, which is fine and dandy, but mom would like a little bit of structure! In the meantime, I wil try to update more often than every 3 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I would love to hear more about YOU just so you know. :D Maybe you should morph this into a "life in general" blog to include "all amazing things Owen" as well. (He IS amazing, I might add!)
love ya! and congrats on the GPA and yay for breaks!
Post a Comment