Tuesday, June 16, 2009

5 1/2 Months (Again!)

Hum. I may have to come up with another system of titling my blog entries if I'm actually going to keep up with this. I don't know how many "(Again!)"s I'll be able to tag on there...

And seriously there is nothing more refreshing that a baby's nap. Even if I don't sleep, it is wonderful! He's been doing poorly with his naps lately, as in catnapping all day. Not much can be done with a clingy, fussy baby who won't sleep! Yesterday was wonderful though: two 2 hour naps, one in the morning and one in the evening. And today we are 15 minutes into our afternoon nap. Fingers crossed!

I went garage sale-ing on Saturday with one purpose: a highchair. We were feeding Owen in the bouncy chair-thing, but he learned how to scoot his butt out so that he was almost on the floor. Not good. Well, I found one! At the second sale I visited, for $5 less than I expected to pay. YaY! The first night, he didn't like sitting in it at all, but he's adjusting quite nicely.

Bad Quality Picture, I know

Yesterday was my first evening summer class. It'll be interesting to say the least. It's on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6-9:45 pm. Yes, that's right...almost 4 hours! And smack-dab in the middle of Owen's bedtime. So, last night was the first time ever that I did not put my baby to bed. Granted, Matt did a wonderful job, and Owen seemed to enjoy having quality time with Daddy, but still! The best feeling is when a baby falls asleep in your arms, and I didn't get my usual dose. Oh, well, I guess I gotta share the love right?

I'll leave you with this: (Gotta train 'em young, even if they don't like it!)

1 comment:

April said...

He doesn't look too happy folding the laundry! haha