- It's never symmetrical - So, I used to think that a pregnancy belly was just this soft, round basketball like area that grew on your abdomen. Little did I know that it is never evenly round, and rarely soft. Actually I think my belly has been off-center ever since it started showing. The baby likes to sit on the right side, so my right side always sticks out a little more than the left.
- It itches - Like, crazy itches. Like, "Lotion-will-not-cure-this" itches. Trust me, I've tried.
- Random hairs grow - Unless I am just really strange, every once and a while, a long black hair grows somewhere off my belly. (T.M.I., I know)
- The belly button is just gross - Not only is it super sensitive to anything that it rubs against, it looks just...well...gross. And I've been told it never looks the same again; as long as it eventually dents back in, I'll be okay.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Week 37 Day 1
Things I've learned about The Baby Bump:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment