Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Week 37 Day 3

Doctor update:
So after being super frustrated after last week's appointment because I had to wait 2 hours in order to see the doc for 15 minutes...today went rather smoothly. Total weight gain is 32lbs. I'm averaging a pound a week which is on target. Baby's heartbeat sounded good, and...dadaduh! I am 1 cm dilated. Yep one whole centimeter. I think poor Matt hit the ground when I messaged him that bit of news. :) But like the doc said, that could mean any day now or a few more weeks. The baby has definitely dropped (as Matt explained to a single friend: her belly doesn't touch her boobs anymore.), and I've been having consistent back pain for the past few days. So, we'll see!

2 comments:

April said...

He's not aloud to come until after Friday at 1:30 so I can get home. Make sure you tell him that! :)

HopeHonestyLove said...

Hello Pumpkin! I come home soon, so think if you need anything and I'll stop over!!! And by anything, I mean snackies not a new tumtum.