So, I've been pretty lousy on keeping up with my blogging, especially - theoretically - I have nothing to do. School ended last Tuesday, and work before that. So what exactly have I been doing...??
Laundry: So much laundry. Besides Matt and my constant pile (which is larger right now because of "the project"), I've got all the bedding and clothing and blankets and towels washed for Baby. However, only the towels are put away, and even those will be moved tomorrow when we install the new shelves in the bathroom closet.
Sleeping: I have taken naps every day for the past three days. I have been just exhausted to the point of sitting down on the couch and falling asleep. That and I've been having irritating headaches that are relieved by sleep. Ah, the perfect medicine...
Errands: I've been to Big Lots, The Dollar Tree, K-Mart, Busy Beaver, Home Depot, and Walmart the past couple of days, buying 'little' things that are 'needed' and stocking up on things like toilet paper and cat food. You know, the necessities... :)
Doctor Appointments: I already told you about last weeks. So this week I was all prepared for the doc to tell me that everything looked fine and I had dilated more and we were going to have a baby for Christmas. Everything is still fine health-wise with me and the baby, I am just not progressing as quickly as he or I wanted/expected. Which results in disappointment on my end. And an ultrasound crammed in on Monday before I see the doc again on Monday morning. From what the doctor said, he is just checking the baby's development and growth, making sure that he's where he's suppose to be. And like I was discussing with a friend today: he probably wants to see if any inducing can happen so that I don't call him on Christmas morning saying "I need you at the hospital!"
Little Projects: Such as getting the diaper bag stocked, preparing a "diaper changing" basket/station for downstairs, putting together the stroller, and installing the car seat base in the car...
The Project: For those of you who don't know, we are currently "under construction", meaning our bedroom which is also the baby's room has been in the process of being remodeled. Currently it is drywalled and mudded; needless to say, it has consumed our evenings.
While I feel like I haven't done anything, I guess I really have. It has been tough going from a 7-day a week schedule to...nothing. I know, I know that will all change anytime now, but still. I'm a do-er. Feel free to drop by and bring your unwrapped Christmas presents, they will be wrapped for you by the time you leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment