Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Week 32 Day 3

Yesterday, Matt was able to go to the doctor with me! It was his first visit, and the poor thing was sicker than a dog. He's completely lost his voice (though thought to be a blessing, is really a curse for all you women who have taken care of a sick man...) for 2 days now. But anyways. He got to meet the doctor- who kept making fun of Matt by trying to get him to talk! -and see the entire boring process I go through every 2 weeks. Weight's good; 23 pounds total. The Doc was pleased with my work-related news, and the heartbeat was strong and fast again. When I told him that the baby has found more sensitive areas to round-house kick, he shrugged and snickered. Thanks for your sympathy, dude!

I just have to say: I haven't been to work since last Thursday, and it is wonderful! I'm kinda dreading going back tomorrow, but I know that I only have to make that horrible drive 12 more times!

1 comment:

Melanie Eccles said...

so excited for you!!

so bummed I had to miss your shower!

so hoping you got my card in the mail (albeit a day or so late...)

so looking forward to Christmastime visits and baby holding opportunities and stories that will make me never want to give birth.