I don't think I have much to update. Hum. Other than hurting and being tired all the time, things are great. The belly button hasn't "popped" yet. I was told the other day that I look "Damn good for being 8 months." (Yay!) I had my first true craving the other night: Chicken fingers with honey mustard sauce. Not the crappy fast-food chicken nugget things, but real, breaded, fried chicken fingers. And my dear husband made sure that I got them.
I'm starting to be able to relax a little, even though I'm still pretty high strung. (that doesn't really make much sense huh?) I don't feel tense/stressed/uptight, even though I have the tendency to freak out easier/sooner. (does that help?) At the same time, however, I am starting to get seriously nervous/anxious/excited about life "after birth." I just can't sit and think about it, and then I'm not dwelling on the subject.
In other news: Matt's taking one of his certification tests tomorrow for work. It's a big deal (think: SAT/ACT in high school). So please keep your thoughts and prayers with him tomorrow.
AND: Elizabeth has only 9 more "work" days left at work!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment