Second thing: To all of you who were there and had cameras- I know you took pictures. I want them! My e-mail address is widerbiff@hotmail.com. Please send me copies!!
Okay, anyways. The shower on Saturday was so fun! I now have leftover sweets and broccoli and chips (the cheese dip is gone already, Aunt Nat!) sitting in my kitchen. They will for sure be eaten, but there are so many no-bake cookies! Anybody wanna come over and steal some, feel free! We got so many cute outfits (and shoes !), and some much needed necessities. I'd take pictures of things, but they are all sitting in their bags in the living room, packed away so the cats don't think the stuff is for them! Matt even had fun going through the loot with me later (he's not usually so inclined...) and was a constant barrage of questions: What's that for? Why's that like that? etc.
Since my sister is a sucky photographer...(JUST KIDDING APRIL!) I only have a couple pictures of randomness (that's why I need copies!). But here's a little window:
The cake
The cake



1 comment:
I'm sorry. I was trying to do other stuff while taking pictures and since your so picky and wanted to open all your gifts NOW! I couldn't do so well. So sorry. :) Love ya (I did get a pretty good belly shot though *pats herself on the back*)
Post a Comment