Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Week 34 Day 2

Let me tell you: having the flu while pregnant is NOT fun! I thought I was being sooooo careful at work on Wednesday and Thursday, taking good precautions so I wouldn't get sick. I was even feeling great on Thursday afternoon. Matt and I went to bed around 9 (I know, really early!), and I woke back up around 10:45 sicker than sick. I actually called the hospital, asking what I should do, I had been sick that long! Of course, after I did that I fell asleep, but was up every hour after still! I was finally emptied-out around the time Matt left for work, and I spent all of Friday in bed. Literally. I got up maybe 3 times: 1. my mom brought me ginger ale & gatorade, 2. made chicken soup around 2p, 3. took a shower around 7p. Then I slept thru the night until my alarm went off for work on Saturday morning. By Sunday I wasn't feeling queazy anymore, even though I still can't eat large quanities of food.

Not that you all wanted to know all those details. It coulda been worse! :)

Then on Sunday, I had me second shower given to me by the girls at work. Man, they spoiled me! This baby is set when it comes to adorable clothes and shampoo. Best smelling and dressed baby there will be! Thanks to Brittanie I have some pictures to share:
The Cake

Me
(at the end of 33 weeks)


Figuring out how big the belly is with toilet paper
(10 sheets, if you're curious)


Presents!

These girls spoiled me!

Most of the girls (except for the early-goers):
Michelle, Denise, Theresa, Jen M, Jeannie, Mary
Heidi, Danielle, Me, Lisa
Brittanie, Lauren, Diana, Danielle


No comments: