Friday, October 31, 2008

Week 31 Day 5

It's been a crazy/hectic week. Let's see:

Saturday: was sick (I think from heartburn) early in the morning. Then went to work.

Sunday: fell down the stairs. EVERYTHING"S FINE!!! I don't know what was up (or down, haha!), but somehow I missed or slid on a step and then skidded on my bum down 5 or 6 more. I woke Matt up with my shriek, but just walked it off and went to work. (oh, yeah, all this happened before 6 am!) I came home from work finding my dad putting the treads on the stairs. I had to reassure him that it wasn't his fault (Matt blames my slippers).

Monday: After crying to Matt about having nothing to wear for the baby shower on Saturday, he came home and said "We're going to get you clothes. Erie or Mentor?" So, we drove up to Erie and hit up Old Navy finding many deals to spend my birthday money on. Matt's relieved that I found shirts to wear, and he warned me that he should not hear me complain about having nothing to wear...!

Tuesday & Wednesday: Nothing spectacular happened, just school, home, work, etc.

Thursday: Gave my 3 weeks notice at work. *Phew* I was quite relieved that she accepted it so well, but she pretty much said that she expected it any day. She also said that if I wanted to pick up hours after I got settled with baby/new school schedule, she'd be more than happy to work with me.

And today is Halloween. I dislike Halloween and the kids in my neighborhood are royal brats, so I will not be handing out candy. I will be purchasing candy (Particularly Reese's peanut butter cups...oooo, craving those!) and eating it myself! However, since it is Halloween, Matt cannot wait until next year when he can dress up his son and take him around for candy. A 10 month old! We all know who will be eating that candy! And yes, there are particular holidays when the baby will be his son: Halloween, 4th of July, and fishing season.

1 comment:

Melanie Eccles said...

Yes, Reese's are by FAR the best! :) Especially to satisfy a craving.

Enjoy hiding in your house tonight. Hee,hee