1. My belly has grow leaps and bounds. As well as kicked leaps and bounds. Matt has casually laid his arm across my belly at bedtime and the baby has straight out kicked him! Priceless!
2. I now officially have 2 dates set for showers and I am So EXCITED!
3. Thursday morning I woke up feeling INCREDIBLY ill. I later was told that I had heartburn. I had never experienced heartburn before...o my! It is HORRIBLE. It feels like I swallowed battery acid and then coming back up was so, so bad. Thankfully I work in a nursing home and there are lots of antacids on hand. I ate half a bottle of Tums that day. However, I think that I got it because I had eaten a lot of spicy food throughout the day, and I went to bed about an hour after eating some of the said spicy food. It has not returned since, and I pray that it will back off!!
4. Northeast Ohio is currently at her best, because it is freezing!! And I am waaaayyyy too cheap to turn on the heat this early. So, I am currently sitting here with my scrubs, 2 sweatshirts, normal sock, and thermal socks on.
5. Finally. My cats are driving me crazy. Anyone want a cat or two?!? The kitten has an appointment for his removal of claws and bawls (heehee!) on my birthday. Hopefully that will calm him down. Or at least make him mad enough at me to stop begging for food and attention! But then, after he gets done making me furious, he does the most adorable things:

No comments:
Post a Comment