Monday, October 6, 2008

Week 28 Day 1

7 months!

I've thought of every way to write this blog so that it doesn't make me sound like a whiny baby. I don't want to complain; it's not the point of this. But...I hurt. My sides right under my lower ribs hurt. Especially the right side. My bum hurts. Like deep inside. My feet fall asleep all the time. The skin over my belly itches. And as much as it is bad for the baby, I really want to use the traction machine in the PT lab at school to stretch/separate my vertebrae.

Phew. Sorry. It feels better now that that's all out. Everyone who's been through this says that you forget about the pain and annoyances as soon as you hold that baby for the first time. While I believe them, it is hard to see past the hear and now. Y'know? I will get through this, it's only another 2 1/2 months. (Eek!) So all you pre-pregnant women out there...read this and be warned: you will hurt!

PS: Matt's helpful suggestions to these problems are as follows: kick my asleep feet, have me rub his back, and poke the baby in the forehead until he moves from underneath my ribs. At least he makes me giggle!

No comments: