Monday, October 13, 2008

Week 29 Day 1

Where did the past week go? Seriously. It seems like I had just updated, and I just checked and it's been almost a week tomorrow that I've been on here. Eeks. Sorry, but in all honesty, not all that much has been happening. Matt's been working crazy overtime...I really feel bad for him. In the meantime, I've been working, studying, cleaning (the house was a mess), and catching up with some friends that I haven't had a chance to talk to in a while. The next couple weeks or so are "midterms" time, so I've been stressing/studying for tests like crazy. Yet, still with all that I'm doing, the only time I feel overwhelmed is when I'm a work. Thank goodness there' s not too much longer to go...

Physically, I've got another cold brewing. I love fall for this exact reason...The Sniffles. (I'm just kidding, folks.) Ug. Not to mention that my insides right around my bottom ribs feel like they are permanently bruised. But the baby moves all the time, at random times, and it is SO COOL!

No comments: