Hello, hello!
So, first a Miles update: he's fine. Home and recovering. Slowly. He cuddles a lot more which relieves me because I thought he'd be mad at me forever. He still gets pain meds twice daily, so that kinda conks him out. And he walks funny, but he's still our baby (right now).
On Wednesday I had a doctor appointment again. Nothing new really: belly is right size, heartbeat is strong and good, doc is happy that I'm quitting soon. I gained four more pounds, which puts me at 143--24 total weight gain. I asked him if I was on track with that, and he said I was fine and had nothing to worry about. He wished aloud that everyone were as easy as me. (I think that was meant in the best was possible...!)
Yesterday, we got the Spring semester schedule for our PTA classes. I'm stressing and trying to figure out a way to convince my mum to quit her job...(dad, you did not just read that!) There are times when I think that if the baby were here, things would be a lot easier, because I wouldn't be in limbo with my decisions all the time. With him here, I'd be able to have him, see him, and be able to figure out where to go from here and what to do. Instead, I'm basing my decisions on hypothesizes and "what if"s.
It'll all be okay; there's only 65 more days or something like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I could lay her off, and you could pay her the difference ...
Let's that Super Nanny-- accent and all. That'll do well.
YOU'RE DOING GREAT! Have you started using your tummy for a cup holder? If so, you must take a picture with a Pepsi on Phantom just to show him the way things are: he will always supply you with your pop. And give me massages. Duh.
Not sure when coming home next, but I'll let you know!
Post a Comment