Saturday, October 18, 2008

Week 29 Day 6

Hello, Hello!

I just got back from creating a registry at Walmart. So, for all those not impressed with the Babies R Us registry, there is now one at Walmart, too; one that has a bit more of the smaller necessities. Now remember, I also have no clue what I will need daily or how much I will actually need. So, if the registry says that I only want one package of onsies and you think I will need/use more, then please! Buy me another package! I also did not put anything outfit-wise or shoe-wise on there because I think you should use your own descretion when picking out said items. I currently have one 10 gallon rubbermaid container of hand-me-downs size 0-3 months, an infant bath-tub, a walker, a bouncer seat, one of those kidney bean shaped pillows, the cradle, and a couple random blankets/shirts that people have given me as gifts. That's all folks! You have free reign!

No comments: