Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Week 23 Day 3
I have to say that I feel blessed. Even though I am overwhelmed with school and baby and such, there are the little moments when I have to sit back and say "Aw!" Last night for example. Matt comes home from work and states: you'll never believe what I got today. Of course he loves to hold me in suspense, and makes me guess, etc. Well, apparently he had told a customer of his that we were expecting a baby last week, and yesterday said customer stopped by the office with some baby gifts for us! It was the sweetest, most unexpected thing. I guess this couple are the retired-type who are very generous and loving. They are constantly offering Matt lunch and drinks when he is working on their computer. She handmade the receiving blanket and embroidered the bibs with cute little designs and sayings (Matt's favorite is the "Party. 2AM. My Crib. BYOB."!) I really want to meet this couple now to say thank you in person and share in the "baby joy!" I just wanted to share my smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
those are GREAT! what a blessing!
Post a Comment