Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week 26 Day 6

This is me at 26 weeks. It actually turned out to be a good picture!

Tonight me and April went baby shopping. I think April secretly wants a girl, because she kept picking up adorable dresses and shoes, saying "Awe! Look how cute this is!" Also, I guarantee that before he comes, April will buy her nephew a "Santa's Helper" outfit. Oi-Vay. We had fun though! I did make one (yes, only one...!) purchase that I decided that I could not live without:
And it was on sale!!

While driving home from Edinboro tonight, I've decided that my kid needs a soundtrack. The poor kid will end up being a sissy if I keep making him listen to Carrie Underwood and company. Any suggestions are requested and will probably be added.


3 comments:

HopeHonestyLove said...

Let's see...

-Eye of the Tiger
-Layla
-Live and Let Die
-Bad Boys Theme Song

for the non-sissy part

and,...

-Michael Buble "Everything"
-a Journey song, duh!
-a Celine Dion song

to even Phantom out.

monya said...

Here are a few suggestions: Bat out of Hell, and Do it for Love by Meatloaf; Honkey Tonk Badonkadonk by Trace Adkins; My Whiskey Girl, and I Won't Smoke Weed with Willie Again by Tobey Keith!!!! LOL!!!!

Love, Great Uncle Jim

Elizabeth said...

An even Phantom is good.

Layla is a classic!
Journey is not sissy!
(my input for that is "When the lights")

"I won't smoke weed..." cracked me up! Even though it prolly won't make it on the baby's album, it will definitely be on mine!! :)