On my way home from work I received a voicemail from my doctor's office, so of course, this immediately sets in the panic mode. (Especially since I had that bloodwork done on Friday...) The nurse calmly informs me that my blood sugar is good ( YEA!! ) but my iron level dropped a little more, enough to the point where I have to take iron pills. I know I shouldn't complain, because I'm lucky that's all that's wrong. But do you realize that iron pills make you constipated. Elizabeth has had too much difficulty with regular bowel movements the past few months to add more grief. (Too Much Information, I know. Sorry!)
On a brighter note: I was over my mom and pop's last night, and my dad has the baby's cradle almost done!! It is so pretty, guys! My dad is super talented as it is, but being that it's for the first grandbaby and all, it's pretty freakin' special. I tried real hard not to sob when he was showing it to me. When it's all finished, I will post a picture for all to see. (Pre-baby. Since you all will see it with the baby in it. Right? :) )
I've been "shopping" online at Babies R Us. Reading parent reviews (btw, there are some stupid people out there...) and that sort of thing. My wishlist is humongo. Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay for your dad's craftsman skills! I can't wait to see it! (and hearing that reminded me that Kevin's parents have a cradle that was made by his grandpa when he was born and it will get passed on to us. *smile* one day. in the far future. :))
Post a Comment