Friday, September 19, 2008

Week 25 Day 5

I dragged Matt and Bekah to Babies R Us last night. The plan was to start a registry, but the lady already had a couple at her desk and I was not waiting for her to finish! So, we spend our time instead destroying the store displays in efforts to find the best product for our baby. I swear I'm a complete dummy sometimes, playing with baby equipment did not help matters at all. Matt and I played with the car seat for like 20 minutes (trying to remove it from it's base) until Rebekah came over and showed us which level to pull. She's a genius, I swear! We wandered around the store for a while and picked out the "big" items so I could come home and start our registery at my own speed. Then we gushed at the cute clothes (all pertaining somehow it camo or "outdoors"ness) and the bibs with cleaver sayings on them ("Spit Happens"). The registery is up and running, although I do not know if it's complete. I will prolly add or subtract items as this goes along (more adding than subtracting rest assured...) Anyways, you can go to BabiesRUs.com and search for us in the baby registery.

This leads to my dilemma. Should I just register there? Especially since it's not a "local" store? But I don't want to have two registeries and confuse everyone and/or get duplicates of things I will never use. Opinions are welcome.

Also, to all you mothers out there who have done this before. If my list looks bear or if you had something that you just would not have been able to live without that I should have also, please let me know! All comments, complaints, questions and opinions will be taken here, through e-mail, or on Facebook/Myspace.

Thanks Guys!

No comments: