On Tuesday when I went to the doctor, he kindly reminded me about this little "sugar test" that I need to have done between then and the next time I see him (2 weeks, again.) So I went Friday morning before I had to be at the Writing Center. Now, friends have warned me about this test, so I was somewhat prepared for the Kool-Aid type drink and the hour long wait. It wasn't as bad as I had psyched myself up for. The wait was horrible, and the drink leaves a very bad aftertaste and you cannot drink or eat anything during your hour wait. I don't think I'll get the results until I go back to see the doc, and I really hope I'm diabetic free.
On other areas of interest:
The cat is getting de-clawed and de-nutted by the end of the month. End of Story. I am tired of him being hyper and scratching at everything, especially my neck/chest/hand/wrist/ankle.
School is going great so far. I knocked out one big assignment/test which was a huge weight off my shoulders. It's tough, but I am enjoying the challenge.
Work is not going so well. That's all.
I've had 3 different people tell me this week (2 in one day!) that I'm walking funny. I don't think so, but then again, my feet are looking a little shorter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment