Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Week 23 Day 2

Well, it has been a busy and semi-stressful week. I say semi-stressful because I have a feeling it's only about to get worse. I cannot wait until December! School has started again, so I am working 32 hours at the nursing home, working 6 hours at the Writing Center, and spending about 15 hours just in class. I know, I know. That's a lot. I won't tell if you won't...

This weekend, Matt and I went through a "nesting" period together. Within our upstairs are 3 bedrooms and an office; and between Saturday and Sunday nights, we overhauled two of the bedrooms. Completely. Embarrassing to say, they were kinda dirty and were filled with junk. So we tossed and moved and cleared and cleaned our little heart away. Now I have two clean, organized bedrooms that I can walk through, even if I can't reach the hand-me-down baby clothes. (Thanks, honey. They're buried in the closet!)

The baby is continuing to practice his acrobatics. His kicks have gotten strong enough to occasionally feel outside now too! Matt felt him move once. The response was "That wasn't the baby...it was just your stomach muscles spasming!" (Gotta love him!) Bekah, on the other hand, felt the little guy multiple times. And even though I don't think she was exactly thrilled about my capturing her hand to my stomach, her reactions were a little more believable than Mateo's.

And for all of those who have asked...here's what pregnant looks like (on Elizabeth at least).
Hopefully I will have a much better picture soon!

No comments: