So, just got back from the doctors. Figured you guys would want an update...:) He said everything looks good. Weight's fine, measurement's fine, heartbeat's good. See, we got this thing. Easy as pie. I told him that I was tired, and he kinda scoffed at my schedule (who doesn't anymore?). He said if I have anymore problems at work as far as administrative BS, to let him know and he'll get me something. (whether that means get me another letter, get me outa there, or get me a new job, I don't really know...) And he reassured me that my anemia is not bad. I'm just low enough to cause concern and that if I happen to skip a pill once in awhile, it won't be detrimental. He said for being 26 weeks (!!) I'm looking good. Gold star for Elizabeth!
I was talking to classmates yesterday and we figured out that there are approximately 10 weeks left of class. Which means there are about 12 weeks left of pregnancy. That was a WOW moment. 12 weeks. 3 months. WOW. (That also means that Christmas is just under 12 weeks away for all you early shoppers...Get a movin'!)
Also, my dad just posted pictures of the cradle, so I stole them to share with you. It's amazing isn't it?! I
love it! It's hard to believe that in a few short months, I will actually use it!

1 comment:
*GASP* This is SO beautiful! Way to go, Dad!!
Post a Comment