Six months everybody!
I just got back from the doctor. You should be happy to know that I've gained 3 pounds in 2 weeks. Total preggers gain is 13lbs. (The ice cream and cereal before bed must be working... ;) ) The baby's heartbeat is super strong, the doc was impressed. Not much else to report there.
My mind has officially left me. I had to call my mom today because I forgot what a "baby doctor" was called. I kept going from pediatric doctor to podiatrist. Definitely not the same thing! I am constantly forgetting names or places. I asked Matt to put something in the freezer the other day and I lost my train of thought and ended up just pointing to the refrigerator saying "You know, that thing, you know!!" So, so bad. I'm not sure if my memory loss is played up because of the crazy amount of studying I must do for some of my classes, but I'm going to blame most of it on Baby. Why not, he gets blamed for most everything else!
Fingers crossed: We might have come to some-sort of baby name compromise. I cannot disclose any more information for fears of jinxing it, but Matt and I now have a list of names. It's a small list, but still! We both agree on the names on the list so now we just have to narrow it down. Yea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment