For all those who do not know, I have always been a little -er- ditsy. You know, being naive, not catching on, saying really stupid stuff at really stupid times. Going hand-in-hand with this is my natural instinct of clumsiness - tripping over things, falling down stairs, etc. Weeelll, this pregnancy thing has really upped both those traits.
Take yesterday, for example. We were over my pastor's house for a picnic/get together, and I was in charge of holding Matteo's keys & cell phone while he played volleyball. Well, somehow when we were preparing to leave, Matt noticed his keys were missing. I swore up and down that I had handed them to him at the same time I handed him his cell phone. Apparently not, because the pastor found them (in the dark, mind you!) down in the yard where I was previously sitting! Don't I feel really dumb!
I also have discovered that one bucket cheek (yes, you read that right!) is hugely bruised, while the other is perfectly normal. How did this happen, because I do not remember being kicked/hit/fallen at ALL!! See, two brains is not alway better than one! I think the baby will be a genius because he is stealing all my brain cells!
No one warned me about this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And you yelled at me for mentioning that my butt was bruised earlier in the summer! the nerve!! ha
you crack me up!
Post a Comment