Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Week 19 Day 2

I wasn't really going to post anything, but then I read the ticker at the bottom of the page. It changes every week with the baby's height and weight and a little funny blurb. Well, read it for 19 weeks, it says: only 20 more weeks until mommy can have that strong margarita. YEA!! It knows me sooooo well!! I have really only eaten at Los Compadres once since May, which is ridiculous because we used to go every week. I could try a virgin margarita, but I just don't think it would be the same. So just 20 more weeks, girls...

On the same hand, only 20 more weeks...?!?!? Naw, it can't be coming that fast! That means I'm half way through. (Well, duh, Elizabeth half of 9 months is 4 1/2!) There are days when I wish it would come faster, but as I was reminded, this is my first. I want to enjoy it. I am going to want to remember all of this so I can torture my little one on his birthday with annoying stories. And so I can talk myself out of doing this again. (HaHa, kidding on that last one!) So, this is really a lesson to me in patience, this isn't something I can hurry and rush because I want it. I have to lay back (& not fall asleep), relax, and simply enjoy all the ups and downs of the next 4 1/2 months.

That does not mean I won't still be fighting certain issues such as photographing Elizabeth.

No comments: