So, I went to the doctor yesterday. I didn't have to sit in the waiting room as long as last time, but I was there 45 minutes before I actually saw the doc himself. *YAWN* As long as he doesn't take his good ol' time when the baby's about ready to come out, I'm fine. Anyways, he was very happy with my weight gain (6 more pounds, which brings the total up to 10 lbs!), and said everything looked/sounded perfect. Again. I like that word. He asked about work, how it was going, if I was lifting. He didn't mention "light duty" yet, but I am hoping soon...
I also heard some disturbing news from a reliable source that my doc is a little C-section happy. That worries me a little, because as much as I want this child to be on time, if not early, I don't want a C-section. My source said just be firm with him, and unless it is medically vital, I want to go natural. I think I can handle that. I informed Matt (who was sitting right there for the conversation) to abide by those rules if I am completely psycho by that point.
I dragged the poor guy out to the mall in search of pants because I am getting tired of unbuttoning the top button on my jeans constantly. I found some nice stretchy yoga pants that will work (not too tight, not too loose), and Matt insists that they don't look like sweatpants/pajama pants at all. I do not want to be one of those pregnant girls who loses all control of her closet and wears nothing but ill-fitting pajama bottoms and tank tops that ride up. I want to maintain my appropriate dress, all while maintaining optimal comfort. And without buying maternity clothes too soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your 5 months! I think you can buy maternity cloths! hehe
Post a Comment