Monday, August 25, 2008

Week 22 Day 1

AUGH! Five and a half months. Today!

So, today started the new fall semester at Kent. My brain is fried. I had two 3hour lectures back-to-back today. Mondays are going to be rough. But, I informed my instructors about the little bambino, and they both were will to work with me. One of my instructors I had last year, and she was really excited for me and starting telling me all the things I wasn't going to be doing this semester. Things like ultrasounds and e-stem and hot packs and not laying on my belly or back...the list goes on. But she, again, told me that I don't look like I'm 5 months pregnant. But then I went to the Post Office, and my favorite postal worker told me that he could finally see my belly through my empire waist shirt. So, I guess I'm not looking just fat anymore!!

And for those of you who have asked...I will work on the pictures. Now that there is something there (however small it may be), there is a reason for pictures. However, when I go to think about it or when I'm actually looking cute enough for pictures, there is no one or no camera around to take it. So...there's the dilemma.

No comments: