I have to tell you the conversation that my darling husband and I had last night. I think "the birthing" process dawned on him or something because he has never really said anything like this before. But in typical Matt fashion, it was all very blunt and descriptive. Therefore, the following conversation may be a little graphic or inappropriate for some viewers, I ask your apologies ahead of time! But it's too funny/precious not to post!
(laying in bed, no prior conversation)
Matt: So, I'm glad you have to push that thing out of your vagina, and not me.
Elizabeth: What!?!?
M: Yeah, 'cuz it's really going to hurt.
E: What gives you that idea?
M: Well, I imagine it feels something like having your arm cut off with a machete.
E: I don't think the pain's quite like that...
M: Ok, then. (pause) Imagine the worst dump you've ever had and multiply that by like a million. It's like that.
E: Yeah. Right. Thanks, honey.
M: Well, I'm just glad it's not me.
E: You're going to be there. I'm not even going to let you go pee until he comes out.
M: Nu-uh. Not me.
E: Oh, really?! And where will you be?
M: That depends. If it's New Years Eve or something...
E: Oh! NO! You will be right there experiencing this pain with me.
M: Well, your mom said she would be there.
E: No she didn't!! When did she say that?!
M: Well...she would say that. If you asked her.
E: Nope, Babe. You're going to be there.
M: Yep, I'm going to be there.
That was pretty much the gist of it. I truly love my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
THAT is amazing!!!!!!!
Post a Comment