I am currently sitting here listening to a mix cd that I made eons ago. Right now our wedding song ("Open Arms" by Journey) is playing. I swear, songs make me cry. And people at work seem to capitalize on that fact by playing me or reminding me of the sappiest songs possible. "Wait for Me" by Joe Nichols is the WORST! Baby-sized tears down the cheeks everytime!
ANYways...
Thursday was our wedding anniversary. We both kinda forgot. Yep. We're bad. I don't know if it was just everything going on or what, but I realized it like halfway through the morning and texted Matt. He was incredibly sweet though, because even though he had a horrendous day, he still managed to stop on the way home and get me a present! *Awe* (see pre-post about Elizabeth and presents) I really have to give him kudos because even though I've been unpredictably crabby, he has been the calmest, sweetest thing. We were on our way home last night (it was late -- bout 11pm), and I must have been really moody. (I was...) He finally sid, "Sweetie, you're doing that thing you do when you get tired where you ask me if I love you, and then you snap at me. Just calm down we're almost home so you can go to sleep." I worked. I shut up and then thanked him when we got home. I feel so bad for him sometimes, because I go through emotions like one goes through dirty sock. I blame it on the extra testosterone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment